The PO.DAAC High-level Tool for Interactive Data Extraction (HiTIDE) interface has moved to a new URL: https://hitide.podaac.earthdatacloud.nasa.gov/
The new and improved HiTIDE tool includes all previous functionality and collections as well as many new features, such as:
- New collections exclusive to this version, including:
- And many more!
- All collections are stored and processed in the AWS cloud platform:
- Larger collection availability
- Uses the NASA Harmony interface internally:
- Provides a common interface for all Earthdata products and services
High-level Tool for Interactive Data Extraction / L2 Subsetting Services (HiTIDE) allows users to subset and download popular PO.DAAC level 2 (swath) datasets. Users can search across a wide variety of parameters, such as variables, sensors and platforms, and filter the resulting data based on spatial and temporal boundaries of interest to the user. HiTIDE goes even further, offering instant previews of variable imagery, allowing users to rapidly find data of interest for download and further, rigorous scientific analysis. HiTIDE's user interface is powered by a set of web services that facilitate machine to machine interoperability.
The PO.DAAC Team